im laughing why is this even buried deep inside windows programming
GUYS GO DO THE THING.
WHY IS THIS EVEN HERE?!
Can’t forget about flourish.mid and town.mid
that was a pleasant surprise
Oh my god what.
at first i thought it was music from an RPG game and I was like what is this even doing in my computer and then i kept listening and i- - -
i shall play this whenever i play SMITE wait what
A blog celebrating femslash based in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Welcome to MCUF, where the ships are made up but the ladies do matter.
Things may be looking sparse now, but what do you expect on a blog’s first day? Please reblog to get the word out, and consider applying to be on our mod crew!
The Howling Commandos Files - Italy, 1943
collected by the SSR and preserved in the memoir “The War Was In Color,” coming soon.
"Damnit, Bucky! These are official!"
"Then you’re officially a jerk."
OK but can we talk about the fact that half the Howling Commandos are named ‘James’?
A. Isn’t Jacques the French version of James, or at least, has the same roots, thus making it literally four of the seven?
B. I did not realize that Morita was the medic, and now I love him like a million times more than I previously did and I did not know that was possible because OH MY GOD THIS GROUP MUST’VE NEEDED CONSTANT CARE.
.@Stoya can’t give talks in high schools, because she makes porn films. If she could, here’s what she’d say about respecting other people’s boundaries during sex.
A person’s first condom, strap-on, or lacy thong doesn’t come with a pamphlet explaining active consent. Tampon companies don’t print statements on the back of their boxes encouraging teenagers to express their desires and ask for the desires of their sexual partners. Someone should do something about this. It would be extremely inappropriate for me to march into high schools and begin expounding upon communication, respecting other people’s limits, and taking responsibility for expressing your own. What I can do is expound upon some basic guidelines on the internet and hope the core concepts trickle down.
So, here they are:
1. Ask the people you will be having sex with what their preferences and limits are. This fosters active consent and encourages communication.
2. In order for a sexual partner to be able to give you what you want, you have to tell them what your desires are. A sexual partner can’t respect your limits if you don’t express them.
3. It is completely OK to retract your consent during a sex act. You can say that something is more intense than you thought it would be and you are no longer OK with it. If you do not speak up your partner(s) have no guaranteed way of knowing that you are unhappy or uncomfortable.
4. If a sexual partner says something hurts, uses a “safe word” or other signal to communicate that they want the sexual interaction to stop, or just looks unhappy, freaked out, or generally not OK, you need to stop what you’re doing and check in with them.
5. If your partner(s) are drunk or high, their ability to consent is questionable. If they’ve previously expressed distaste for anal sex and are slurring “Fuck my asshole” you should politely decline and bring the subject up later when they’re sober. This applies to any sexual act that you have not previously engaged in with this person.
6. As a general rule, don’t penetrate an orifice, pee, vomit, or bleed on someone, or slap them around without discussing the act first.
7. If your sexual partner(s) express a limit or ask for something to stop and you do not respect it, you are stepping onto a scale that ranges from “jerk” to “full-on rapist”. Personally, I don’t want to be on that scale at all, and I don’t want to engage in sexual activity with anyone who does hang out on that scale.
8. If one of your sexual partners steps on to the jerk-to-full-on rapist scale, call them out on it. You have the right to end the sexual activity you are engaged in and to decline sexual activity with them in the future. There you are. If any condom companies want to use those bits on their wrappers, hit me up.
Originally published in: New Statesman.
To read the entire article, CLICK below:
Follow Stoya on Tumblr: http://stoya.tumblr.com
Follow Stoya on Instagram: http://instagram.com/stoya
Fuck I love her
Not too long ago I had someone laughing at me for asking so many questions and stuff and they said they appreciated it but it was strange to them. I felt bad just because it was very obvious that no one ever took her safety/pleasure into consideration.
"bisexuals are just confused"
this is 100% true. many things confuse me. algebra, 19th century welsh fairy tales, bigots.
Do you realize,
that if we hadn’t loved supernatural so much
Thomas Padalecki would not exist?
two babies now
So are we like the godfathers and godmothers of Thomas and Shepherd?
We made babies
I’m proud of us
Just filled out my health insurance forms!
yeah!!! fucking around with health insurance forms!!!!
I hate when people complain about “oh health forms are stupid they want my biological sex instead of my gender!!!!” or “they only have male or female!!!”
There’s a reason for that, you dumb fucks, and they’re referring to biological sex
Different health risks are present in different sexes, and whatever gender is in your head does not change the fact that if you were born female, you have a higher risk for certain cancers and osteoporosis, and if you were born male you have a higher risk for heart disease and often a shorter lifespan than a female.
In other words, your biological sex is an important factor in health and health insurance, and your special snowflake status doesn’t change that.
Coulda said it nicer but it’s true; it’s about health.
No. There gets a point where nice doesn’t work. There’s too many stupid ass angsty teens on here that are gonna get themselves seriously hurt or sick because they wanna be a special fucking snowflake. Lemme tell you a thing. Doctors don’t give a flying fuck what you identify as. All they want to know is do you have two X chromosomes or an XY? Because cancer and lupus and certain medicines don’t give a flying fuck what pronouns you use. This is about your fucking LIFE. stop being angsty for TWELVE SECONDS because when you’re in an ambulance or going into cardiac arrest or whatever the situation may be, it’s ESSENTIAL that you get your head out of your ass long enough to tell them your BIOLOGICAL SEX that you were BORN WITH. It literally may save your life.
This is so important.
Basically this; I will use your preferred pronouns as a courtesy, but as a health care provider, knowing certain things about your genetic identity can sway my pre-hospital care. Like, we literally don’t care; we’ll call you whatever you want, but your health comes first.
- Ectopic pregnancy
- signs and symptoms of heart attack
- spontaneous pneumothorax
And be aware, when we give report to the Emergency Department staff and we say “Male patient (however old) complaining of (whatever is going on),” and you’re a trans female of if the opposite is true, we aren’t being dismissive. We are aware you are trans if you’ve told us. That information we are give over the phone needs to be short and concise. We’ll tell them everything else in person. Especially if we believe whatever the issue is has to do with your genetic identity- gender specific issues.
I suppose, personally, if whatever is going on is none specific to genetic gender, like a car accident or seizure or something like that, then yes, I will give report reflecting your trans status, but we’ll still need to ask things like: (for genetic females) last period, and any possibility of pregnancy.
At the end of the day, we are patient advocates. I will always, to the best of my ability, make sure my patients are protected and that whatever care I am able to provide will be the best while they are in my ambulance.